Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Spy

In Clive Cussler's The Spy,  the third installment of the Isaac Bell series by Clive Cussler, this was set in 1908, when Isaac Bell was looking for a spy, who was targeting and killing people, when someone murdered Arthur Langner. It had set him off to find out who's who and who told the truth, coast to coast on a variety of naval ships. There was a lot of drama and action sequences to the very end, when it was now up to Bell to apprehend the bad guys, and save the day. Another great action adventure/historical fiction mix for a enjoyable read.

This was another fun read to go back in time for another adventure. I loved how it centered on two spies this time around. I'm still a big fan of Isaac Bell and his Pinkerton Detective clan. I did feel bad for Langner and loved the navy ship adventure. The cross-genre of a historical action-adventure series worked well for me. I did care about Isaac too and Marion as well. Great drama, plenty of action and adventurous scenes, with plenty of dangerous intrigue, too.

Ready to go after the spy? Check it out this weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.