Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chariot of Fire

Life at These Speeds is a coming-of-age/literary fiction novel, dealing with a high school track star, who runs for a high school in Missouri. It deals with a crash of his team mates in the beginning and then plows into his non-stoppable speed through his high school years. In which he discovers new friends, a new romance and a top secret scandal involving his school. This has great details of running track and have unusual and quirky, eccentric characters (their names included). This is a bit inspirational at times about your fears, your dreams and your hopes. Full speed ahead!

2 comments :

  1. thanks for the review. The subject is not normally something that I would be attracted to, but I think I'll put it on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book esp. since the setting is in Missouri. (I'm from MO)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.