Monday, April 12, 2010

Dark Paradise

In Tami Hoag's Dark Paradise, this was one of her earliest novels before she wrote thrillers as a romantic suspense. It had all the drama of a thriller and passion from a romantic suspense novel. Mary Lee Jennings left California to meet her friend Lucy in New Eden, Montana. Little did she know, she discovered her friend had ended up dead, and learned the shocking truth of the secrets of this small town, while she was putting herself in danger on living on a ranch, and falling in love with a stubborn cowboy. A great read to enjoy any day of the year.

This was another great novel from Tami Hoag. I did feel bad for Mary Lee, when she found out about Lucy's death. I loved the idea of picturesque Montana and on a ranch for the location of this town. This gave me goosebumps and shivers down my spine. It also left a bad taste in my mouth. Call you a thriller or a romantic suspense, I'll consider it a romantic novel per se. Great drama, lots on tension and intrigue, and plenty of action to left you shaking all over.

Welcome to your dark paradise! Read it and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.