Monday, October 17, 2011

A Heartbeat Away

If you love medical thrillers and political thrillers, this is the book for you. In Michael Palmer's A Heartbeat Away, when a terrorist group called Genesis unleashed a rapid virus known as WRX3883 into the White House, it had caused panic and pandemonium. Everyone panicked where there was law and disorder. It was now up to the President, James Allaire, to do what he had to do to prevent exposure from spreading outside the White House. He called Griffin Rhodes, a scientist who'd been wrongfully convicted of a crime he didn't commit, for his help on making a cure, while his nemesis, Speaker of the House, Ursula Ellis plotted to use it to her advantage to become the president. What a rush!

This was another fantastic medical thriller with political elements. I did care about the people in the White House, especially the President. I didn't really like Ursula Ellis, who was a bit greedy, too. I also loved Griffin Rhodes who redeemed himself. I cared about him, too. I loved the central Washington D.C. location, including the White House. This made me feel numb and my hairs raise on my body with an exhausting adrenalin rush. Fantastic drama, plenty of good action and intrigue, and a wild ride for an adventure too.

Ready to feel your heartbeat away? Grab a copy of this book today!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.