Thursday, October 18, 2012

For My Lady's Heart

If you love timeless and classic historical romance novels, you'll love For My Lady's Heart.  She introduces you to Ruck, a green knight, and Princess Melanthe, a mystical woman, who won each other's hearts. But this one really pulls at your heart-strings since the first one, since they had many struggles to find each other. This one makes you root for Ruck and have a love/hate relationship with Princess Melanthe, on what she did to Ruck. You'll also cry and transported to Medieval times from the jousts, the plague, and the evil in the world.  This one made me gasp at each shocking twist. I can't wait for her to write more great stuff in the future. I highly recommend it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.