Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Death on Demand

This is a new cozy series for me to try out this year, the locked-room variety. It has great suspense for every page and intrigue throughout the novel. It's a light read for any season. It even has a hint of suspense as Annie and Max are a great duo for solving crime, when the secrets comes out at night, and everyone might be a suspect to the end.

P.S. I'm switching novels in my lineup. Swimsuit by James Patterson and When Darkness Falls by James Grippando are next, since they're due next week. I'll be adding the Twitter follow me button soon.

1 comment :

  1. It sounds like you have some good reads lined up. As always too many books and not enough time to read them all.

    Johnny Ray
    www.sirjohn.org/bloglist

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.