Friday, May 11, 2012

Takeover

This is a great thriller. Set in real time and in the course of one day, it's reminiscent of the hit TV show, 24. In this novel, we meet Theresa MacLean and watch her go through her harrowing ordeal. In every page, I become hooked  into this novel. We see her work as a CSI officer and watch her take control of her emotions in a crisis. I could relate to her in a way, as I could see her try to keep them in check. I discover her unravel when her world comes tumbling down. As the clock counts down and ticks down the hours, my heart beat races along with my pulse rising on every page. You're really don't know what's going to happen next, until you turn the page and hold your breath. In the end, it's heart-breaking, when we watch her heart break. My heart deflates like a balloon. This is a heart-racing thriller to kickstart this series.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.