Saturday, June 9, 2012

Midnight Crystal

When I read Midnight Crystal by Jayne Castle, I'm transported to a futuristic post-Earth world. She really created her own for the setting of the story. Right from the start, we're introduced to Adam Winters and Marlowe Jones, two people from rival families. From the start, we learn about their history and background. You can't miss the sparks flying between them. The chemistry  is there. I rooted for them to come together and tempt Fate. Still, they took us to a new kind of world, the underworld--it's not the kind we've read about it in the past. I became impressive with the nightmares and dreamscapes, the psychic world of pulsing energy. It's exotic and out-of-this-world. Who knows what the future brings in our world? But, from start to finish, I'm exhausted from taking that magical carpet ride into the future, when things aren't what they seem and danger lurkers them like no one's business. I gasped and winced and kept reading the pages until I've finished the book. I recommend you read this book, if you wanted to be transported to a new world.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.