Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wrecked

In Carol Higgins Clark's Wrecked, the 13th installment in the Regan Reilly series, it was Regan and Jack's one year anniversary, when they were in Cape Cod for the weekend. Only this time, there were a lot of crazed people out there, including a traveling theater group with a crazy star, and a missing person. And that was one Adele Hopkins, who was presumed dead, washed away by the shore, and when it turned out she was alive and held hostage.

This was one helluva crazy and delightful cozy in the series. I also loved the catchy one-word titles too. I still love Jack and Regan as a happily married couple and perfectly matched for the series. I loved the Cape Cod location for this cozy as well. I cared about Jack and Regan and for Adele, too. Who would do such a thing?  This had real good drama and plenty of suspense and action for a quick and breezy read.

Don't get wrecked? Grab onto a copy today!

1 comment :

  1. I have read a few of her books, her mom Mary HIggins Clark is my favourite author.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.