Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mary Mary Quite Contrary...

While I'm waiting for Don't Blink, the Postcard Killers, and the 9th Judgment to come out and to my library, (the 9th Judgment is a bit late), I thought I'll start by adding an earlier classic Alex Cross, Mary Mary. This one is set in Los Angeles, while Alex in on vacation with his family, and dealing with the mother of his second son, Ali, who wants custody of Alex Junior aka Ali. When he's called on this case that deals with a serial killer who's killing the elite in Hollywood, it sends a frenzy with emailed letters and a true shocking twist in the end, while Alex juggles relationships on and off the duty, and being a good father to his kids. A great quick ready for those mysterious at heart.

1 comment :

  1. I love the Alex Cross series. I've read 3 books and I have another one that I haven't read yet. The only problem I have is that I don't read the books in order. I'm always lost with all the different women Alex has. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.