Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sleepwalker

In Wendy Corsi Staub's Sleepwalker, the 2nd installment in the Nightwatcher thriller trilogy series, she sent us more chilling thrills in the continuation in this thriller than no other before. Fast forward to the tenth anniversary of 9/11 and the Nightwatcher murders, Allison's now married to James "Mack" MacKenna with three kids of their own. When news came about Jerry Thompson's suicide, they thought it was the end of that ordeal. But guess again? With Mack's sleepwalking problem, it was just the beginning of the nightmare for them. Someone watched over Allison and her family and targeted those closest to her in a rash set of new serial murders. Someone set up Mack as the fall guy and was after Allison next. In the end, there was a shocking twist of who was the culprit and a surprise in the ending for the conclusion of this trilogy series.

This was a bone-chilling and spine-tingling continuation of the thriller trilogy series. This sent me chills from start to finish to no end. I liked how Allison and Mack came together as a couple with a family and issues of their own. I didn't like Samuel Shields one bit, though I didn't care for much on Zoe Jennings, either. I loved the dual locations of New York and New Jersey for the dual settings. This captivated me from the first page to the last and made me want to read more with great action, suspense, tons of drama and intrigue.

Check out Sleepwalker today and keep the lights on!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop on by and leave me a note.